Disis19 Diaries: August 6-12 | 2023 - Orilium Autumn Equinox & #801Reads Wrap Up 2 & Friend Mail


Welcome to my August reading and crafting vlog! I've decided to rename these Disis19 Diaries, because that's what these videos really are - diary entries as opposed to following me around while I do things. This vlog will encompass my thoughts on what I read for the Orilium Magical Readathon Autumn Equinox and the last things I read for the 801 Readathon

~Mentions~

I Cannot Reach You Volume 1 by Mika
The Man with the Glass Eye (Criminal Intentions Season 1, Episode 3) by Cole McCade
Cherry Magic Volumes 5 & 6 by Yuu Toyota
Phantom Tales of the Night Volumes 8 & 9 by Matsuri



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

#MarchMysteryMadness: Wrap Up and Update