Books: My Thoughts on Meltdown (Sevens #4) by Scott Wallens

Meltdown Meltdown by Scott Wallens
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I enjoyed this book a little more than the previous. I could connect a bit more with Jane on a personal level than I have been with the other characters. That is usually the case for me though when band is involved, as it is something that was a large part of my life for many years. Still having issues with the parents, however I am glad that it seems Jane is actually doing something to make her parents understand what she's feeling rather than just lashing out.

A solid three star read for me though the story still hasn't wowed me.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Monochrome Manga Club First Impressions | Hatsu*Haru, Penguin & House, and Demon Slayer