Disis19 Diaries: August 20-26 | 2023 - Orilium Autumn Equinox Wrap Up 4 and Shopping for a Cause


Welcome to my August reading and crafting vlog! I've decided to rename these Disis19 Diaries, because that's what these videos really are - diary entries as opposed to following me around while I do things. This vlog will encompass my thoughts on what I read for the Orilium Magical Readathon Autumn Equinox. I will also share with you some things I picked up from fundraisers for Maui.

~Mentions~

Colorless Vol 1 by Kent
Run Away With Me, Girl Vol 1 by Battan
Persona 4 Vols 3 & 4 by Shuji Sogabe/Atlus
Fullmetal Alchemist Vols 7-9 by Hiromu Arakawa
Out of the Earth (Out of the Earth 1) by Jake Bible





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

#MarchMysteryMadness: Wrap Up and Update