Books: My Thoughts on Out of the Earth (Out of the Earth 1)

Out of the Earth Out of the Earth by Jake Bible
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This was entertaining, but there is a story line that I do not enjoy in the jumble. With everything that happens in this book, the story line that I'm not enjoying doesn't really seem to add anything to what's going on for me. I will be checking out the next installment to see how this story plays out, but I'm hoping the things that bothered me about this one won't amplify as we go forward.

I did listen to the audiobook. The narrator was ok. He made it entertaining enough and kept me interested in what was going on.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Scent Sunday: Weekly Wax Wrap Up featuring the Wish and Willy Wonka Collections