Books: My Thoughts on Triptych (Will Trent 1)

Triptych (Will Trent, #1)Triptych by Karin Slaughter
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

If I hadn't watched the TV show before reading this installment, I probably wouldn't continue with this series. There was a lot that happened in this one and it is understandable why the TV show does start here. Not sure if the author's writing is for me but I will continue to the next one to find out.

I listened to the audiobook and I don't think I'm jiving with the narrator. The narration isn't bad but it didn't add to my experience with this story. Hopefully my experience with the next installment will be much better.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

#MarchMysteryMadness: Wrap Up and Update