Books: My Thoughts on The Man with the Glass Eye (Criminal Intentions Season 1, Episode 3)

The Man with the Glass Eye The Man with the Glass Eye by Cole McCade
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Really enjoyed this one, especially the action scenes towards the end. The author has carried over characters from the previous case here, which I thought was interesting. I'm definitely enjoying reading the physical copy more than listening to the audiobook as I don't enjoy how Malcolm and Seong-Jae are narrated. Looking forward to the next one!

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Scent Sunday: Weekly Wax Wrap Up featuring the Wish and Willy Wonka Collections