Vlogmas 2021 | December 16-18


I am doing Vlogmas again this year! Instead of doing monthly vlogs like I have been for the last few months, I plan to post these weekly. These will be mostly end of day diary type entries with a few little extras thrown in, including my Manga Advent Calendar project progress and the opening of my Yarn Advent Calendar. The very same video is being posted to my Yarnie channel, so if you are a subscriber to both, I just wanted to let you know and Thank You!

I will not be posting any links to mentions in this video, but if you have any questions about anything I've mentioned, please let me know ^-^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Scent Sunday: Weekly Wax Wrap Up featuring the Wish and Willy Wonka Collections