Books: November Wrap Up
I hope you're comfortable, because this is a long one! I read 15 things in November. I did not separate out the manga this month, so if you're only interested in listening to my thoughts on the manga I read, please skip to 30:30 in the video. Since this video is so long, I'll link my written reviews for the novels and novella after the break in case you'd like to read my thoughts instead. If you'd prefer me to link my written reviews in the future on these videos instead of the Goodreads pages, please let me know ^-^
- The Haunting Season by Michelle Muto
- Catering to Nobody (Goldy Bear Culinary Mystery #1) by Diane Mott Davidson
- A Deadly Grind (Vintage Kitchen Mysteries #1) by Victoria Hamilton
- The Titanic Murders (Disaster Series #1) by Max Allan Collins
- The Great Turkey Caper (Agnes Barton Holiday Mystery Novellas #1) by Madison Johns
The blankets in the opener and closedr were hand knit by me.