Books: November Wrap Up



I hope you're comfortable, because this is a long one! I read 15 things in November. I did not separate out the manga this month, so if you're only interested in listening to my thoughts on the manga I read, please skip to 30:30 in the video. Since this video is so long, I'll link my written reviews for the novels and novella after the break in case you'd like to read my thoughts instead. If you'd prefer me to link my written reviews in the future on these videos instead of the Goodreads pages, please let me know ^-^

Channels mentioned:
Books mentioned:


The blankets in the opener and closedr were hand knit by me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Monochrome Manga Club First Impressions | Hatsu*Haru, Penguin & House, and Demon Slayer