Books: My Thoughts on The Haunting Season

The Haunting Season The Haunting Season by Michelle Muto
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Such a great read! I was looking for a book to fit the Haunted House challenge for Read Your EReader Readathon and came across this in Kindle Unlimited. It sounded really interesting and I was still in the mood for a creepy read, even though Halloween was over, so I thought I'd give this a shot. It was also a very nice surprise to find out that the audiobook was narrated by one of my favorite narrators!

I don't think that my tolerance for creepy things is very high, but this had me jump a few times. Though I was sufficiently scared at certain parts of this book, especially heading to the end, I could not stop reading! This definitely has a similar feeling to the movie The Haunting, as well as Stephen King's mini-series Rose Red - at least for me. Both of those are favorites of mine, so that just made this even more enjoyable.

I'll definitely be checking out more of this author's work in the future.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Monochrome Manga Club First Impressions | Hatsu*Haru, Penguin & House, and Demon Slayer