Books: My Thoughts on The Titanic Murders (Disaster Series #1)

The Titanic Murders The Titanic Murders by Max Allan Collins
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I have always enjoyed things about Titanic, whether it be documentaries, TV shows/movies, or fictional stories though I haven't read too many. This was just the right amount of mystery interwoven with the feel of what it was like to be a passenger on this ship. This book does take a while to get to the mystery aspect of the story, but I didn't mind that.

All the figures I was familiar with were present in the story, as well as some that were new to me. The Epilogue and Author's Notes at the end were very interesting and enlightening. I really enjoyed this book and though the following installments in this series have nothing to do with Titanic, I am interested to learn about the different settings the author has chosen for the following stories.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Monochrome Manga Club First Impressions | Hatsu*Haru, Penguin & House, and Demon Slayer