May Wrap Up: Novels | 2019


I'm finally situated in my new office! Lighting on this one is a bit funky, so I apologize. Just getting used to filming in a new area. This one wraps up the novels I read in May as well as the one I read in April.

I've been doing Series Thoughts videos on manga series I've completed recently and am not sure if I want to wrap up the individual volumes I read in May or if I should wait to do Series Thoughts on those once I finish those series. If you have a preference, let me know below!

Tim's channel (World of Sleuths)

World of Sleuths Goodreads Group

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Monochrome Manga Club First Impressions | Hatsu*Haru, Penguin & House, and Demon Slayer