Books: My Thoughts on Crazy Rich Asians

Crazy Rich Asians Crazy Rich Asians by Kevin Kwan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

More like a 3.5

So conflicted about this one. There were times where I enjoyed this more than the movie, and there were other times where I enjoyed the movie more. I think I found the book a little more vulgar than the movie though.

This was definitely relatable for me. The pressures of growing up in an Asian family are expressed well in this story. I listened to this one on audio and thought the narration was great, except for the singing towards the end which I could've done without. It definitely made this story more interesting having the accents and voices.

I'll definitely be continuing with the series and am interested to see what lies ahead for our characters.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Monochrome Manga Club First Impressions | Hatsu*Haru, Penguin & House, and Demon Slayer