Manga: My Thoughts on Parasyte, Volume 8

Parasyte, Volume 8Parasyte, Volume 8 by Hitoshi Iwaaki
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I'm a little disappointed at how this story ended. The last 2 volumes definitely didn't give me the same enjoyment I had with the previous installments. To me, this ending focused a lot more on what I feel are the mangaka's feelings on overpopulation and the damage humans are doing to the planet. I was also not convinced by the romantic relationship in this story.

All in all, I'm glad I read this series and was surprised to have enjoyed it as much as I did earlier in the series, but the story ended on a less enjoyable note than I would've liked.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Scent Sunday: Weekly Wax Wrap Up featuring the Wish and Willy Wonka Collections