Books:My Thoughs on Hidden Wings (Hidden Wings #1) by Cameo Renae

Hidden Wings Hidden Wings by Cameo Renae
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was hesitant to start another series about angels since I've had such a rough time with the Fallen series by Lauren Kate. I have had this book on my Kindle Unlimited shelf since Benjaminoftomes had talked about it for his online book club and thought I should finally read it to make room for other borrows. I'm so glad I did.

This was a very enjoyable read! Sure things were pretty predictable and it is pretty fluffy, but for me it was super entertaining. Just what I needed after not loving the rest of the books I read this month. I was starting to get a bit slumpy but this brought me right out of that. Will definitely be continuing on with the series.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Monochrome Manga Club First Impressions | Hatsu*Haru, Penguin & House, and Demon Slayer