Manga: My Thoughts on Love Massage: Melting Beauty Treatment, Volume 3

Love Massage: Melting Beauty Treatment Vol. 3Love Massage: Melting Beauty Treatment Vol. 3 by Toki Sunazuka
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Not sure I'm going to continue with this series. This story is entertaining but doesn't really have any substance for me at this point. I'm also not curious to see where their relationship goes. This volume served as a good ending point for me. I will need to let this series sit for a while and see if I want to revisit these characters again in the future.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Scent Sunday: Weekly Wax Wrap Up featuring the Wish and Willy Wonka Collections