Knitting Diary | 8-Bit Part 2: Third Time's a Charm


I am participating in the 8-Bit Geek-a-long hosted by Lattes & Llamas! I am several weeks behind but I am documenting my journey for you in this series of videos.

In this video I share with you my first sleeve, which are Clues 1 & 2. I also talk about how I had trouble interpreting what the pattern was trying to say in the increase sections of the sleeve and I discuss my feelings participating in the #SlipstravaganzaMKAL where I am working on the project as the clues release vs participating in this make-a-long where I am working behind the release of the clues. Which do you prefer, working a mystery knit-a-long to date with the clue releases or behind the clue releases?

Eight Bit by Megan-Anne Llama: https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/eight-bit

Eight Bit Project Notes: https://disis19hearts.blogspot.com/2020/09/knitting-diary-eight-bit.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Scent Sunday: Weekly Wax Wrap Up featuring the Wish and Willy Wonka Collections