Finished Series: The Voynich Hotel Vol. 3

The Voynich Hotel Vol. 3

The Voynich Hotel Vol. 3 by Seiman Douman
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Read for the #mangafreakathon

I have to confess that for a good part of this series, I was confused. Even though I read all three volumes back to back, I'm cloudy about what I read. There didn't seem to be a focus, at least not one that was obvious to me. There are so many story lines and the story telling seemed very choppy because of it.

The art style is definitely unique and even though this experience wasn't amazing for me, I would be open to reading something else by this mangaka in the future.


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Scent Sunday: Weekly Wax Wrap Up featuring the Wish and Willy Wonka Collections