#Book1CoziesClub: My Thoughts on The Remains of the Dead (Ghost Dusters #1)

The Remains of the Dead The Remains of the Dead by Wendy Roberts
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I really enjoyed this one. Crime scene clean up is not something that comes to mind when you think about professions, but it is definitely an important one. Having details about what that job entails along with the mystery aspect of this novel was very interesting for me. The twist at the end was sad and unexpected. The investigation kept my interest and I look forward to reading more in this series.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

#MarchMysteryMadness: Wrap Up and Update