Books: My Thoughts on The Harrowing

The HarrowingThe Harrowing by Alexandra Sokoloff
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book took me the shortest amount of time to read of any book I've read recently. It pulled me in from the start and kept me turning pages until the end. I really enjoyed this one though the religious aspects to the story were not something I expected. The main character got on my nerves at times, especially with her attention to the boys around. That being said, this was still an enjoyable read and I will definitely be reading more from this author in the future.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

#MarchMysteryMadness: Wrap Up and Update