Books: My Thoughts on Spirit Hunters (Spirit Hunters #1)

Spirit HuntersSpirit Hunters by Ellen Oh
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

More like a 3.5

This book took me a really long time to get into. Once it finally pulled me in, it ended up not being the read I was looking for. No fault at all of the book, but this type of story was just not what I was looking for. The older sister and mom really got on my nerves too.

I do enjoy my share of Korean dramas so it was interesting to see things I've heard of make appearances in the story. I believe there is at least one other book out in this series right now. I may pick it up in the future when my reading tastes aren't so finicky. It was still an enjoyable read and I am interested in checking out other work by this author.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Scent Sunday: Weekly Wax Wrap Up featuring the Wish and Willy Wonka Collections