Books: My Thoughts on Opal Fire (Stacy Justice #1)

Opal Fire Opal Fire by Barbra Annino
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I read this book for the first time in 2012 and never continued to the subsequent installments. Since I was in need of a new audiobook and this was available on Kindle Unlimited, I decided to re-read it and continue through the series. Even though it's been several years, I did remember some aspects to this story and my rating has not changed since the first time I've read it.

The story was enjoyable and easy to listen to. The narration was just ok for me though. I'm not sure what it is about it, but I feel like maybe the character is being portrayed too laid back by the narration which kind of conflicted with how her character is portrayed in the story? This isn't enough to deter me from listening to the next one though.

Looking forward to seeing what comes in the next installment as a surprise was revealed at the end of this one.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

#MarchMysteryMadness: Wrap Up and Update