Scent Sunday: Weekly Wax Wrap Up


Today, I'm sharing with you the fragrances I've been warming in my home over the last week. Includes fragrances from Scentsy, Pink Zebra, Lavender & Speckles Scents, Sassy Girl Aroma, Goose Creek, and L3 Waxy Wonders. 

I am an Independent Scentsy Consultant, so if you'd like to support me by making a home fragrance purchase, please visit my website and choose the Support Disis19 Party.

I don't sell Pink Zebra products, but if you're interested in checking out their products, I am hosting a party here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Scent Sunday: Weekly Wax Wrap Up featuring the Wish and Willy Wonka Collections