Books: My Thoughts on Phantoms and Felonies (Haunted Mansion Mysteries 2)

Phantoms and Felonies Phantoms and Felonies by Lucy Ness
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

More like a 3.5

I enjoyed this one, but I enjoyed the first book in this series more. It was definitely interesting having the more supernatural elements explored in this one, but it felt like it was missing something for me. Coincidentally, some of the things mentioned in this installment coincided with a TV show I was watching, so that brought a little more entertainment to this story for me.

If more books in this series are released, I'd definitely be interested in reading them and seeing how our main character grows into not only her job, but her abilities.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

#MarchMysteryMadness: Wrap Up and Update