Disis19 Diaries: June 25-July 1 | 2023 - June Wrap Up 4


Welcome to my June reading and crafting vlog! I've decided to rename these Disis19 Diaries, because that's what these videos really are - diary entries as opposed to following me around while I do things. This vlog will encompass my reads during the week and my results for the Manga Pride Readathon.

~Mentions~

The (Pet) Detective Agency by noji
Glass Syndrome by Eiko Aiki
The Flower That Seems to Truly Dance by Saki Tsukahara
The Snake Who Loved a Sparrow by Nna Natsuo
Cherry Magic Volumes 1-4 by Yuu Toyota
Demons Are a Girl's Best Friend (Ghost Hunter Mysteries 2) by Victoria Laurie


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

#MarchMysteryMadness: Wrap Up and Update