Books: My Thoughts on Ghouls Gone Wild (Ghost Hunter Mysteries 4)

Ghouls Gone Wild Ghouls Gone Wild by Victoria Laurie
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

More like a 4.5

I really enjoyed this one on re-read that I had to raise my rating. I listened to most of it, but I finished it up physically. This one definitely amped up the physical dangers to the crew and this was a turning point in the series regarding some of the character relationships and the course of work our characters are doing. Really looking forward to the next one as I remember it being one of my favorites.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

#MarchMysteryMadness: Wrap Up and Update