Disis19 Diaries: July 16-22 | 2023 - Choose Your Own Adventure Readathon Week 1 & Manga Shopping


Welcome to my July reading and crafting vlog! I've decided to rename these Disis19 Diaries, because that's what these videos really are - diary entries as opposed to following me around while I do things. This vlog will encompass my first week of the Choose Your Own Adventure Readathon, some manga shopping, and another July Wrap Up.

~Mentions~

Persona 4 Volumes 1 & 2 by Shuji Sogabe/Atlus
House of Earth and Blood (Crescent City 1) by Sarah J Maas
Ghouls Just Haunt to Have Fun (Ghost Hunter Mysteries 3) by Victoria Laurie
Fullmetal Alchemist Volumes 7-9 by Hiromu Arakawa
Mission: Yozakura Family Volume 2 by Hitsuji Gondaira





Amy from AStar Reads

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

#MarchMysteryMadness: Wrap Up and Update