Knitting Diary | Campside Cardi






Pattern: Campside Cardi by Alicia Plummer (link re-directs to Lovecrafts)

Paid or Free: Paid on Ravelry or Lovecrafts

Size: 51

Needle: US8 - 5.0mm
              US9 - 5.5mm

Yarn: Lion Brand LB Collection Superwash Merino - 6 skeins in Hunter

Started: May 31,2020
Completed: July 26, 2020

Notes:

Cast this on as part of the Campside Cardi KAL being hosted by Jana at Purl Together

7/12/2020: Bound off the body, started in on the collar instead of the sleeves. I figured it would be a lot easier to work on the collar without the sleeves flapping around while I worked. Also started in on my 4th ball of yarn. I do have a little left of my 3rd ball, but it wouldn't have been enough to do the entire collar so I'll use that when I start the sleeves.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Scent Sunday: Weekly Wax Wrap Up featuring the Wish and Willy Wonka Collections