Books: Finished Series 2016 #2 - Black Bird by Kanoko Sakurakouji

Black Bird, Vol. 18 Black Bird by Kanoko Sakurakouji
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This series took me almost a year to complete but I did really enjoy it. I can see how Misao & Kyo's relationship would bother a lot of people. but I didn't read this series to be critical about it. It was enjoyable while it lasted and a step outside reality. A guilty pleasure read if you must.

I'm a bit bummed that it is over, but I will definitely be checking out the mangaka's other works in the future. I really love her art style.


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Monochrome Manga Club First Impressions | Hatsu*Haru, Penguin & House, and Demon Slayer