Books: March Wrap Up including #MarchMysteryMadness


I read 6 books in March! You can find my written reviews on all the books mentioned in previous posts.

Two buddy reads with Lee, who's channel is here

One buddy read with Raul, who's channel is here

I also participated in #MarchMysteryMadness Read-a-thon hosted by Troi Towel & Lizzy Faye Loves Books. The Goodreads Group is here where you can come and discuss mystery books all year round.

New blanket in the opener! This was crocheted by me. Blanket shown in closer was hand knit by me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Monochrome Manga Club First Impressions | Hatsu*Haru, Penguin & House, and Demon Slayer