Books: My Thoughts on The Secret Garden

The Secret Garden The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I read this as part of the Read Your E-Reader read-a-thon to complete the challenge of a book that feels like Spring and a book that I got for free. I've loved The Secret Garden since I was little, but have not read the book until now. I have seen two of the movies which were done, my favorite being the one from The Hallmark Channel.

I have to say that I loved this book as much as I do the Hallmark film and I don't know why this took me so long to get to it. Will definitely be buying a physical copy for my collection.



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Monochrome Manga Club First Impressions | Hatsu*Haru, Penguin & House, and Demon Slayer