Light Novels: My Thoughts on Bungo Stray Dogs, Vol. 2 (Light Novel): Osamu Dazai and the Dark Era

Bungo Stray Dogs, Vol. 2 (light novel): Osamu Dazai and the Dark Era (Bungo Stray Dogs

Bungo Stray Dogs, Vol. 2 (light novel): Osamu Dazai and the Dark Era (Bungo Stray Dogs by Kafka Asagiri
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

While I enjoy this series, this book moved very slowly for me. I'm glad I read it, but it took way to long to finish and I'm not quite sure why. I enjoyed the story, there was enough intrigue to keep my interest, but I was able to put this one down for long periods of time before picking it up again. I'll definitely be continuing with this series. I'm glad I know why Dazai left the Port Mafia and joined the Armed Detective Agency, but this installment felt just ok for me.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Scent Sunday: Weekly Wax Wrap Up featuring the Wish and Willy Wonka Collections