Disis19 Diaries: Dec 31-Jan 6 | 2024 - Final Manga Advent Wrap Up and Rainbow Ring Knitting Update


Welcome to my January reading and crafting vlog! I've decided to rename these Disis19 Diaries, because that's what these videos really are - diary entries as opposed to following me around while I do things. This vlog will encompass my thoughts on my reads of January, a Yarnie Update, some knitting plans, and channel plans for 2024.

~Mentions~

How to Win Her Heart on the Nth Try by Ichine Kamijo
The Ice Guy and the Cool Girl Volume 1 by Miyuki Tonogaya
Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba - Stories of Water and Flame by Ryoji Hirano
YoRHa: Pearl Harbor Descent Record Volume 1 by Yoko Taro and Megumu Soramichi
Persona4 Arena Volumes 1 & 2 by Aiya Kyu/ATLUS
Knight of the Ice Volumes 4 & 5 by Yayoi Ogawa

Rainbow Ring by Stephen West

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Scent Sunday: Weekly Wax Wrap Up featuring the Wish and Willy Wonka Collections