Disis19 Diaries: Jan 14-20 | 2024 - January Wrap Up 3, a New Cast On, and a Yarn Acquisition

 
 
Welcome to my January reading and crafting vlog! I've decided to rename these Disis19 Diaries, because that's what these videos really are - diary entries as opposed to following me around while I do things. This vlog will encompass my thoughts on my reads of January, a Yarnie Update, and a new yarn acquisition.

~Mentions~

Fullmetal Alchemist Vols 22-24 by Hiromu Arakawa
Assassination Classroom Vols 1 & 2 by Yusei Matsui

Rainbow Ring by Stephen West
Pure Fuzz by Skeindeer Knits

Kindred Spirits Yarn Club from Little Skein in the Big Wool

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Scent Sunday: Weekly Wax Wrap Up featuring the Wish and Willy Wonka Collections