Disis19 Diaries: Dec 24-30 | 2023 - Manga Advent Wrap Up 5 and Phase Out Your TBR Readathon Round 2 TBR


Welcome to my December reading and crafting vlog! I've decided to rename these Disis19 Diaries, because that's what these videos really are - diary entries as opposed to following me around while I do things. This vlog will encompass my thoughts on my reads of December, a Yarnie Update, and the opening of Advent Yarn Calendar packet from the 31 Days of Haunted Mansion Residents Yarn Advent Calendar from Fan Girl Fibers as well as my other Advent Calendars, including my Manga Advent Calendar Project.

~Mentions~

Yakuza Fiancé Volume 2 by Asuka Konishi
Black Butler Volumes 21 & 22 by Yana Toboso
The Borrow a Boyfriend Club by Page Powars, Narrated by Christian Banas
What He Who Doesn't Believe in Fate Says Volume 1 by Omu the Rice
The Art of Fire Emblem: Awakening by Various
The Only Good Indians by Stephen Graham Jones

Friend Advent from Vanessa at the Crafty, Planty Life Podcast

Rainbow Ring by Stephen West

Phase Out Your TBR Readathon Round 2 hosted by Krys' Corner

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

#MarchMysteryMadness: Wrap Up and Update