Scent Sunday: Weekly Wax Wrap Up with Warm Review of Happiest Cruise that Ever Sailed & Born To Lead


Today, I'm sharing with you the fragrances I've been warming in my home over the last week. I also include what I've melted for the prompts from the Wax Melting Challenge hosted by Patricia Gaetz. Includes fragrances from Scentsy, Kringle Candle, Bath & Body Works, Kindness & Candles, DW Home, and Pink Zebra. I also share my warm reviews of new Small World bar and the Frozen II Born to Lead bar.

I am an Independent Scentsy Consultant, so if you'd like to support me by making a home fragrance purchase, please visit my website and choose the Support Disis19 Party.

Join my Scentsy Sample Club (US Only)

Chat with me on Discord about Home Fragrance, Knitting, or Books

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

#MarchMysteryMadness: Wrap Up and Update