Disis19 Diaries: November 12-18 | 2023 - #LightNovelNovember Wrap Up 3 and Advent Unwrapping 1


Welcome to my November reading and crafting vlog! I've decided to rename these Disis19 Diaries, because that's what these videos really are - diary entries as opposed to following me around while I do things. This vlog will encompass my thoughts on my reads of November, a Yarnie Update, and the opening of my first Advent Yarn Calendar packet from the 31 Days of Haunted Mansion Residents Yarn Advent Calendar from Fan Girl Fibers.

~Mentions~

My Happy Marriage Volume 5 by Akumi Agitogi
The Detective is Already Dead by nigozyu and illustrated by Umibouzu

Rainbow Ring by Stephen West
Catherine's Wheel Throw by Shari White

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Scent Sunday: Weekly Wax Wrap Up featuring the Wish and Willy Wonka Collections