Disis19 Diaries: October 15-November 4 | 2023 - October Wrap Up 3, Knitting Update, and Life Catch Up


Welcome to my October/November reading and crafting vlog! I've decided to rename these Disis19 Diaries, because that's what these videos really are - diary entries as opposed to following me around while I do things. This vlog will encompass my thoughts on my reads of October, participating in the Camp Crystal Lake Readathon, the Spookoplathon, Hallowtween, and the Manga Freakathon.

~Mentions~

Buzzfeed Unsolved Supernatural: 101 True Tales of Hauntings, Demons, and the Paranormal by Ryan Bergara & Shane Madej
Fullmetal Alchemist Vols 13-15 by Hiromu Arakawa
Disney at Dawn (Kingdom Keepers 2) by Ridley Pearson
The Fear Zone and The Fear Zone 2 by K.R. Alexander

Mostly Ghostly Sweater by Megan Regan of Bad Wolf Girl Studios
Spiral Squarecase Hat by Catherine O'Dell (Free on Ravelry)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Scent Sunday: Weekly Wax Wrap Up featuring the Wish and Willy Wonka Collections