Light Novel: My Thoughts on The Haunted Bookstore - Gateway to a Parallel Universe (Light Novel), Vol. 1

The Haunted Bookstore - Gateway to a Parallel Universe (Light Novel), Vol. 1The Haunted Bookstore - Gateway to a Parallel Universe (Light Novel), Vol. 1 by Shinobumaru
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This one was slow to start for me and not what I was expecting in the beginning. Towards the end, it got much better for me. It's definitely on the lower end of 4 stars for me but I'm looking forward to continuing with this series.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Scent Sunday: Weekly Wax Wrap Up featuring the Wish and Willy Wonka Collections