Manga: My Thoughts on This Wonderful Season With You

This Wonderful Season With You This Wonderful Season With You by Atsuko Yusen
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I really enjoyed this one. It was very sweet and I enjoyed the art style. I especially loved the fact that all the character's surnames were food related! This story worked better for me than [book:Dekoboko Sugar Days|48752709]. I do think that the additional pages in this volume helped the story development.

This volume does contain mature content in the last chapter, just so you know.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Scent Sunday: Weekly Wax Wrap Up featuring the Wish and Willy Wonka Collections