Disis19 Diaries: June 19-25 | 2022 - June Wrap Up 4 and One More Finished Pair of Socks!


Welcome to my June reading and crafting vlog! I've decided to rename these Disis19 Diaries, because that's what these videos really are - diary entries as opposed to following me around while I do things. This vlog will encompass what I finished reading in June. Includes reads for #MangaPrideReads #Whateverthon and #ReadYourEReader There's some knitting and movie chat in this one too ^-^

~Mentions~


Witch by Iain Rob Wright
Sailor Moon Eternal Edition 3 by Naoko Takeuchi
Death Note Black Edition 6 by Tsugumi Ohba and Takeshi Obata
I'm Looking for Serious Love! by Shoko Rakuta

Jemima Sock Pattern by Kay Jones of the Bakery Bears Podcast

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Scent Sunday: Weekly Wax Wrap Up featuring the Wish and Willy Wonka Collections