Books: My Thoughts on Deadlocked Dollhouse (Locked House Hauntings 1)

Deadlocked Dollhouse Deadlocked Dollhouse by Mixi J. Applebottom
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

More like a 3.5

This was an entertaining read but there were a few things that didn't add up for me especially with the family's finances. There was quite a bit of swearing in it. This doesn't bother me, but I thought there was more than necessary.

I did read the sample of the next book which was provided at the end and I'm not sure that I would continue this series. I do feel like several of the books can be read as standalones, if not all, but in looking at the summaries it seems some of them connect a bit with a previous installment. I may pick up another installment of this series later on, but it probably won't be a series I read completely.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Books: My Thoughts on Outtakes from the Grave (Night Huntress #7.5)