Disis19 Diaries: June 12-18 | 2022 - June Wrap Up 3 and Another Finished Pair of Socks


Welcome to my June reading and crafting vlog! I've decided to rename these Disis19 Diaries, because that's what these videos really are - diary entries as opposed to following me around while I do things. This vlog will encompass what I finished reading in June. Includes reads for #MangaPrideReads #Whateverthon and #ReadYourEReader There's some knitting and movie chat in this one too ^-^

~Mentions~

The Last Olympian (Percy Jackson & the Olympians 5)
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
Semelparous Volumes 1 & 2 by Jun Ogino
I Want to Be a Wall by Honami Shirono

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Books: My Thoughts on Outtakes from the Grave (Night Huntress #7.5)