Knitting Diary | Newborn Vertebrae

 

 

Pattern: Newborn Vertebrae by Kelly van Niekirk (only on Ravelry)

Needle: US 2 - 2.75mm
              US 3 - 3.25mm

Yarn:  Filcolana Arwetta Classic in color 811

Started: September 23, 2020
Completed: September 29, 2020

Notes: Making this for my cousin's first child due in November 

 

9/28/2020: Finished the body and first sleeve. I do not like how the sleeve pick up went. I was surprised that the instructions did not state to cast on a couple stitches after placing the sleeve stitches on hold. The pick up to close the hole under the arm still leaves a hole no matter where I pick up the extra stitch to join in the round. I will probably need to go in and weave it together after I'm done.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Scent Sunday: Weekly Wax Wrap Up featuring the Wish and Willy Wonka Collections