#Book1CoziesClub | My Thoughts on Grave Sight (Harper Connelly #1)

Grave Sight (Harper Connelly, #1)Grave Sight by Charlaine Harris
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Read for #Book1CoziesClub

I really enjoyed this book. It was just the type of story I was looking for when I picked it up. I find Harper's ability interesting, but there were definitely a few things I could've done without in the story regarding her family. I suppose we were introduced to those characters for more that will come in later books, but I found that those appearances slowed down the main one for me. That being said, this will definitely be a series that I continue.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

#MarchMysteryMadness: Wrap Up and Update