Books: My Thoughts on Obsidian Curse (Stacy Justice #5)

Obsidian Curse Obsidian Curse by Barbra Annino
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Read for #MarchMysteryMadness

After a really enjoyable installment in this series, I was disappointed with this one. In general, I felt disconnected from the story. I suppose it is telling that I was able to put this down for a week and a half with only a few pages left to the end how much of a disconnect I felt. It is unfortunate because I really had high hopes for this one with the upward trend in my enjoyment of each installment prior to this one. I'm hoping that the last installment turns this around for me.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Books: My Thoughts on Outtakes from the Grave (Night Huntress #7.5)