Books: My Thoughts on Hark the Herald Angels Slay (Year-Round Christmas #3)

Hark the Herald Angels Slay (A Year-Round Christmas Mystery, #3)Hark the Herald Angels Slay by Vicki Delany

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Read for #MarchMysteryMadness

I was supposed to have read this in December as a #Book1CoziesClub bonus read but ended up having a not so great reading month. Unbeknownst to me, this is set during a Christmas in July event, so I guess it worked out! I'm so glad that I was able to end out this year's March Mystery Madness on a good note.

I really enjoy this series and this installment was no exception. I wasn't able to figure out the killer, though I did figure out the motive. Just ended up thinking the wrong person was the killer! This read moved much quicker to me than most of my other reads recently, and I didn't even listen to this on audio. Really looking forward to continuing to the fourth one in December.



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Books: My Thoughts on Outtakes from the Grave (Night Huntress #7.5)