#Book1CoziesClub: My Thoughts on Statue of Limitations (Goddess of Greene Street #1)

Statue of Limitations Statue of Limitations by Kate Collins
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

More like a 2.5 - Read for #Book1CoziesClub and #MarchMysteryMadness

I have not read the author's Flower Shop Mysteries so this was my first experience with her writing. While this was an entertaining story, there were many things that bothered me including several of the things our amateur sleuth did in the course of her investigation. The mystery itself was very predictable and I knew who the culprit was pretty early.

I listened to this entirely on audiobook and it was very easy to listen to. At this point, I'm not sure if I will read the next one when it is released, though I may still try the Flower Shop Mystery series. I'm glad that this was a selection for my book club as I think there will be some interesting things to discuss.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Books: My Thoughts on Outtakes from the Grave (Night Huntress #7.5)