Manga: My Thoughts on Wadanohara and the Great Blue Sea

Wadanohara and the Great Blue Sea Wadanohara and the Great Blue Sea by Mogeko
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Read for my IRL Manga Club.

I enjoyed this read, however I do wish they released more of the story. Now I need to go look for the game so I can get answers to questions I have. I also feel like they left quite a bit up in the air with this release which is a little frustrating. That being said, the art style is super cute and I will definitely read this again.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Scent Sunday: Weekly Wax Wrap Up featuring the Wish and Willy Wonka Collections