Books: My Thoughts on The Exiled Queen (Seven Realms #2)

The Exiled Queen The Exiled Queen by Cinda Williams Chima
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The story in this installment moved much faster than the previous installment and I enjoyed it a lot more. Since I was buddy reading this with a friend, we had a set reading schedule and I'm happy to say that there were actually points in this story where I wanted to continue reading past what I was supposed to for the night. That did not happen in the first book unfortunately, so I'm very happy that I'm enjoying this story a lot more now and am looking forward to continuing this journey.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Scent Sunday: Weekly Wax Wrap Up featuring the Wish and Willy Wonka Collections