Finished Series: My Thoughts on Memories of Tomorrow (Nameless #6)

Memories of Tomorrow Memories of Tomorrow by Dean Koontz
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I really enjoyed this series. We finally we get some background on Nameless, but I feel like there's so much more that could be told with that. I feel a sense of closure for sure, but I would love to have more about the organization and how everyone came to work for the organization. Should the author decide to release more books in this series in the future, I'll definitely be reading them.

I listened to all of the books in this series on audio and really enjoyed the narration. Will definitely be listening to more by the narrator and checking out more books by the author.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Scent Sunday: Weekly Wax Wrap Up featuring the Wish and Willy Wonka Collections